П121 SENDAST are the only ultrasonic angle beam transducers, combining extremely high quality product with unique economic profitability.
They reduce expenses of enterprises in purchasing converters down to two or more times.
П121 SENDAST have an especially high wear resistance. They produce useful signals of extremely short duration.
П121 SENDAST are wideband and low-noise transducers. They are the only transducers in their category that have the maximum broadbandness.
Technical characteristics and consumer properties of П121 SENDAST do not have world analogues.
П121 SENDAST are piezoelectric ultrasonic angle beam transducers. According to GOST they correspond to types П121-2.5-, П121-5.0-, П121-10,0-. They are intended for carrying out industrial ultrasonic testing of steel products and welded joints. They are compatible with any ultrasonic flaw detectors of general use.
The outstanding survivability is ensured by the strength of the prism, having a patented geometry and manufactured from an innovative polymer. The acoustic properties of the prism exceed the properties of Plexiglas and epoxy polymeric compounds widely used in probes of this type.
Useful signals of extremely small duration are provided with “DeepDamp» technology being the own technology of the 3T company.
Extremely low noise of tranceducers is provided with the “Ultra SAS” technology - the 3T company’s own technology.
- HIGH ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY OF USING
They reduce current expenses of enterprises down to two or more times.
Profitability is ensured by the ratio of operational survivability to price. П121 SENDAST will last as long as 6 ... 8 analogues, and at the price it is commensurable only with 3 analogues.
- THE RESOURCE OF OPERATION IS INCREASED UP TO 8 TIMES
- Multiple increase is provided by particularly high tribological (wear-resistant) properties of a working prismatic part.
- EFFECTIVE ERGONOMICS
- П121 SENDAST creates a comfortable, not cold and not cutting tactile sensation, partially due to the rounded geometry in conjunction with a non-slip and oil resistant soft rubber sides. Ergonomics contributes to lowering muscular fatigue of fingers.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY ON STAINLESS STEELS WITH A LARGE ULTRASONIC ATTENUATION
- It is provided by the presence of frequency broadbandness of useful signals more than 100%.
- EXTREMELY HIGH TEMPORAL RESOLUTION CAPABILITY
- It is provided by extremely short-duration useful signals.
- UNIFORM SLIDING
- It is provided by tribological properties of the working surface and the absence of metal case elements of a transducer during contact with an object of testing.
- CONVENIENT POSITION OF A CONNECTOR
- П121 SENDAST are produced in options with horizontal and vertical position of the connector.
- ADAPTATION FOR TESTING PIPES
- П121 SENDAST is issued in options with a plane working surface and with adapted under a profile of the pipes Ø 32 … 159 mm.
- NON-STANDARD APPEARANCE
- An unique feature of П121 SENDAST, visually distinguishing it from all the analogues.
- SET OF DELIVERY
- Each transducer is delivered in an individual case with an individual passport
- GUARANTY PERIOD OF OPERATION IS 12 MONTHS
PATENTED PRISMATIC PART
THE FREQUENCY BROADBANDNESS TO 140%
- BUILT-IN SHIELDING FROM INTERFERENCE AND INJECTION
- Provides electromagnetic noise immunity at the level of classical metal cases.
A distinctive feature of П121 SENDAST from all its analogues is the shielding from a piezocrystal.
- THERE ARE NO CORRECTION CIRCUITS
- Absence of internal inductive and resistive circuits gives independence of impulse and spectral characteristics from properties of generators of different flaw detectors.
- HIGH SENSITIVITY
- Signal to noise ratio in the control zone is not less 20 dB.
- OPTIMUM DIRECTION DIAGRAM
- The disk piezocrystals applied in П121 SENDAST give the optimum width of the direction diagram with the minimum side lobes.
- HIGH MECHANICAL STRENGTH
- П121 SENDAST have strength limit up to 35 …40 MPas, due to constructive and monolithic making in all its volume.
- IDENTITY INFORMATION
- Placing in the accordance with «Metallografika»® technology, which eliminates the loss of identification during the entire service life.
- COMPLIANCE WITH GOST
- Transducers comply with GOST 14782-86, GOST 26266-90, GOST R 55725-2013 on execution and electro-acoustic parameters
- Transducers have additional designation in accordance with GOST 26266-90
- Transducers correspond to group II of a type I GOST 27.003-90. Not repaired, unrecoverable, single-function
- Transformers correspond to the group R2, S4 GOST R 52931-2008 by the requirements of operation
SENDAST – MADE IN RUSSIA