T-square RELS CO-2
The RELS CO-2 T-square provides straight trajectory of ultrasonic transducers movement on a standard CO-2 calibration block.
The T-square provides perpendicularity of a trajectory of movement to the hole of CO-2 calibration block.
The T-square effectively increases the speed and accuracy of determining the following parameters:
- Entry angle of П121 transducers, on reflection from the Ø6mm hole at 44mm depth
- Entry angle of П121 transducers, on reflection from the Ø6mm hole at 15mm depth (For П121 with a nominal frequency of ≥ 5 MHz and a nominal entry angle ≥ 60°)
- Directional diagram width
- Checking transducer dead zone
- Checking flaw detector depth gauge error
- Setting the relative sensitivity
- Determination of extreme sensitivity
|Overall dimensions (L×W×h)||mm||218×38×10|
|Weight||gr||36 ± 2|
|Protective and decorative coating||Colored anodic oxidation|
|Built-in magnets||Not available|
|Backlash of fitting||mm||Не более 0.2|
|Active work surface of CO-2 calibration block with fixed T-square||mm||198×24|
|Directing brink of a straight path||Inclined at an angle of 45°|
Geometry of T-square fixes its unequivocal position on the CO-2 calibration block.
Inclined directing brink minimizes the friction of the transducer, improves the smoothness of movement, optically doesn’t close the entry point on the transducer.
T-square, in principle, does not fix the position of the transducer. It additionally allows you to quickly and clearly identify the azimuthal deflection of the beam by rotating the transducer, while maintaining a straight path of movement on CO-2 calibration block.